* GM COLOR CODED - 21 Circuit Wiring Harness are all coded by GM color for easier installation
* INCLUDED CIRCUITS: The circuits included: horn, fan, dome light, hazard, radio, cigarette lighter, door locks, brake, headlights, trunk light, gauges, back up and cruise, wipers, choke, coil, a/c, electric fuel pump, power windows and turn signals
* INSTRUCTIONS: Comes with detailed instructions and have specific pages for GM, Ford and Mopar - Professional Install Recommended
* EXTRA LONG WIRES: Wires are extra long to help accommodate whatever build you are working on
* HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS: GXL 125 high temp cross linked polyethylene jacketed wire that is grease, oil, gas, and acid resistant.
This item is a 21 Circuit Wiring Harness. The circuits included: horn, fan, dome light, hazard, radio, cigarette lighter, door locks, brake, headlights, trunk light, gauges, back up and cruise, wipers, choke, coil, a/c, electric fuel pump, power windows and
turn signals .The 12 circuits Wiring Harness also includes horn relay and connector, turn and hazard signals, dimmer switch connector,circuit breaker for headlights, 2 flashers, 1 alternator plug, 2 ignition switch connectors. Feature: 17 fuses and 21
circuits Long wires to fit on almost all vehicles All wires are labeled every 5 inches Wires are coded GM column connectors included Professional installation is highly recommended For Chevy ,Mopar Ford Hotrods universal This harness kit includes full
instructions, still professional installation is highly recommended.
Our universal wiring harness is the perfect solution for vehicles with no reproduction harness options, custom builds, or the budget-minded DIY builder. This highly versatile wire harness works with nearly any 12-volt vehicle, engine, and transmission
combination (carb or EFI, automatic or manual), including engine swaps. Whether you're building an option-loaded car, or just want to have extra circuits available for future updates, this 21-circuit wiring kit has you covered.
A compact fuse box mounts discreetly out of view, or choose an open installation for easy access. Any unused circuits can be bundled up and tucked away under the dash for future use. The harness includes extra length tail light leads for easy mounting in
most vehicles, even full-size cars, trucks or vans.
A modern fuse block design gives easy service and fuse replacement. The fuse block arrives complete with modern ATO/ATC blade fuses and a common 2-prong style flasher. Goodbye Terrible glass fuses! Crimp connectors and terminals are included.
Our universal 21-circuit harness consists of conveniently bundled into 4 sections Front Section, Dash Section, Steering Column Section and Tail section
* Engine compartment feed wires (EFI engines will need an additional engine-specific harness)
* Instrument cluster feed wires (mechanical or electric gauges)
* Ignition/Headlight/Dimmer/Turn Signal/Brake Light switch lead wires with connectors
* Radio/Heater/Air Conditioning feed wires
* Rear body feed wires
* Additional accessory wires
* Perfect for restoration projects, custom vehicles or budget-minded DIY builders
* Universal design for nearly any 12-volt vehicle – great for engine swaps!
* Works with nearly any engine/transmission combination (carb or EFI, auto or manual)
* Tail light leads are extra long length; suitable for cars, trucks, longbox pickups, and vans
* Constructed of GXL insulated, automotive-grade copper wiring
* High-temp polyethylene insulation makes it viable in engine compartments
* Includes appropriate wire diameter for each fused circuit (ranging 8 to 16 gauge)
* Compact 5.5"x 4.5"x 3.3"fuse block mounts discreetly out of view
* Two-piece fuse block design makes for easy fuse block removal/service
* Uses modern blade-style ATO/ATC fuses in place of outdated glass fuses
* 21 individually fused circuits, conveniently bundled
* Each wire strand is color-coded and labeled every 5" for easy identification
* Includes proven GM-type switches, for easy repair/replacement if needed